Friday 21 May 2010

Sissy Hits

This weekend was dominated by gigs by one of the best live bands from Baltimore (DD photos on the way, honest) but this fair isle has its own live awesomeness to rave about and one of the first names that come to mind is Dananananaykroyd.

Yesterday I was greeted with an email from Matty of said Scottish thrash popsters...

"Hello, Because you bought tickets to see Dananananaykroyd a while back at the Lexington I thought I'd drop you a quick mail to let you know about a band we've got coming up named 'Sissy Hits'. Sissy Hits isn't necessarily their real name.

If you like Danana... then I'm pretty sure you'll like 'Sissy Hits' too. Like, really sure, Nudge nudge, wink wink etc. It's at the Lexington on the 28th May. There's a night named WHite Light running after the bands till 4am too! Tickets are on sale here: It's only a fiver. Matty"

This would be a massive must in my book, just take a look at the pic above if you don't believe me, but I'm at Primavera in Barcelona. Oh well taste all the same...

Dananananaykroyd - America Runs On Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment